By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock 2 confirmed to get simultaneous release on PS3/PC/360

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/29/bioshock-2-simultaneous-release-on-xbox-360-ps3-and-pc/

We've been waiting on platform confirmation for 2K's upcoming BioShock 2 for some time now, and we finally know which systems the title will release for. VG247 confirmed with 2K that the game will release "on PS3, 360 and PC on 30th October, just for the record." It should be noted that October 30 is the European release date for the game, and that it's already been confirmed for a November 3 release in North America.

With the game releasing on multiple platforms on day one, it means that PS3 enthusiasts won't miss out on the fun due to timed exclusivity this go round.

-------------------------------

Well, it's now confirmed. I'm still torn on whether to play the first one or not, it looks intriguing, but I hate FPS. Though this one looks less FPS-y than others....

Around the Network

Glad to hear that us PS3 owners (i use mine for multiplats) are going to get the game at the same time as our 360 cousins

Bring on the good sales as Bioshock did pretty pitiful numbers on the PS3 due to the length of time before release! This is a day one for me!

Good news. This will be a day one purchase for me. I loved the original and I'm sure I'll love this one.