By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your top 5 fps

goldeneye, half-life 2, halo, halo 2, perfect dark (i'm guessing halo 3 will soon take perfect dark's place)

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Quake 2: Spent a good 1000+ Hours of my life on it, even playing in a duel against Dennis Fong. I did not even come close to winning.

Wolf 3d: Hot dog! Give credit where it's due, faux 3d and sprite based or not. If Nazi's weren't so fun to kill, the Genre wouldn't have been anything what it is today.

Ut2k3: Take unreal tournament, and make it better, smoother, cleaner and fun. Then make 2k4? Shrug

Half Life: I said open the crate, not break it with the fucking crowbar! MIT educated my ass.

System Shock 2: Getting a wee bit older, it's not as sexy, but it still plays damn good.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Halo
Halo 2
Bioshock
Goldeneye
Gears of war (kinda first person ....)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I don't really get into FPS all that, but of what I've played...

CS: Source
Battlefield 2
Goldeneye
Resistance
Killzone

Killzone made the list by default, because I just don't own too many FPS. Also, I actually enjoyed it, but since I'm not an avid FPS'er, my opinion shouldn't count much towards it. I just thought the Helghast and settings were cool. As far as FPS gameplay and stuff, don't ask me, lol.

1. Half-Life 2

2. BioShock

3. Half-Life

4. No One Lives Forever

5. No One Lives Forever 2/F.E.A.R.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Well I personally dont know as I barely touch the genre but I can tell you what the overwhelmingly worst FPS I have ever played is. Firewarrior, I picked it up for $5 and it was so bad that I regretted even that.

Goldeneye
Half Life 2
Half Life
Call of Duty (PC)
Farcry (the game is kinda weak, but it is the most challenging FPS I have ever played so I like it)

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

1. Halo
  2. Halo 2
  3. Perfect Dark
  4. Goldeneye
  5. Aliens vs. Preadator

Half life
goldeneye
halo
perfect dark
super noah's ark 3-d

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

1) Team Fortress Classic
2) Unreal Tournament 2k3
3) Natural Selection
4) Neo Team Fortress
5) Goldeneye

Team Fortress 2 looms over this list, waiting to take its place.... 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">