8 TheLivingShadow (-)
7 kwaad (-)(-)
6 Soriku
4 leo-j
4 sonyfanatic (-)
3 Kber81 (-)(-)

Eliminated

1. ckmlb

Rules: Add 1 point (+) to a person, deduct 1 point (-) from 2 different persons.
Maximum votes: 3 times a day.
Note: You can also cast up to three votes at once.
You can still nominate yourself (and only yourself), you start with 10 points.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

I love how im not included in anything on VGchartz. Especially for the poll which was caleld "Favorite Mod". I think they included everyone but me. Whatever. I dont even know how many posts I have. Lets check when I submit this.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
I love how im not included in anything on VGchartz. Especially for the poll which was caleld "Favorite Mod". I think they included everyone but me. Whatever. I dont even know how many posts I have. Lets check when I submit this.

I nominate the drama queen!  Whoever votes next put him on the list. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I was just joking I dont wanna be on the list. Also no I dont post a lot. Im hardly on this site on the computer. I try to come to this site as much as possible though. Nah dont add me i was joking. Plus it wouldnt be fair because I would have 10 points while others are already eliminated

Too late, no takebacks! LOL Well, I know you were joking but I didn't realize you really wouldn't want to be on the list.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

I wouldnt be voted on anyways. No one would add points for me or takeaway points for me. I dunno, I dont post here a lot because I dont like a lot of people here. Thats bad coming from a mod but I cant stand when people say stuff like Wii is better, PS3 is better, 360 is better. Who cares which one they think is better. What pisses me off the most is when people say dumb stuff like why would you want a PS3 or why would you want a 360. Seriously does it matter? People just like what people like. Anyways im done whinning continue your game.

i add one to dtwei 13

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

well, this could end in tears. I don't think I'll join the voting on this one...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

sonyfanatic said:
i add one to dtwei 13

A vote on this thread is "one person up 1, two people down 1".  We appreciate your attempt to keep things positive (so to speak) but you have to admit it would kind of defeat the "elimination" part of the game. 

Short version:  Vote 2 ppl down and we'll count your vote. 

13 naznatips
13 RolStoppable
12 Bodhesatva
12 lolita
11 BenKenobi88
11 Dolla Dolla
11 HappySqurriel
11 Onna76 (+)
10 Ari_Gold
10 Astrodust
10 ClaudeLv250
10 DarkNight_DS
10 DonWii
10 Fazz
10 Final-Fan
10 Ishy
10 ItsaMii
10 mrstickball
10 omgwtfbbq
10 Rath
10 rocketpig
10 sieanr
10 super_etecoon
10 superchunk
10 tiachopvutru
10 your mother
10 roadkiller
10 john_lucas
10 eric_aston
9 Dodece (-)
9 Albionus
9 dtewi
9 konnichiwa
9 Legend11
9 Lost tears of Kain
9 nintendo_fanboy
9 routsounmanman
9 shams
9 stof
8 TheSource
8 gebx
8 TheLivingShadow
7 kwaad
6 Soriku
4 leo-j
4 sonyfanatic
2 Kber81 (-)

Eliminated

1. ckmlb

Rules: Add 1 point (+) to a person, deduct 1 point (-) from 2 different persons.
Maximum votes: 3 times a day.
Note: You can also cast up to three votes at once.
You can still nominate yourself (and only yourself), you start with 10 points.