Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
ugg1020 said:
I'm pretty unnoticed, after I post the thread always ends. :(

That's some shitty luck. :|

@Fazz: Awesome thread picture!

@lolita: I'm really not buying that that's you, mainly because it would be pure lunacy to post pics of oneself looking like that on a forum full of predominantly young male video gamers.

But hey, maybe it is you, I dunno. If it is, I apologize. :)

@Everyone: Btw, the guy in my avatar? That's totally me.

>_>

<_<

Oh dude you are so freaking manly ;[.

It's the armor really. Everybody should have a pair.

Where could iget a pair look a little to expensive for my taste.

Well, I stole mine from a certain god (can't name names).  You may be able to find something good on ebay though.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
ugg1020 said:

@lolita: I'm really not buying that that's you, mainly because it would be pure lunacy to post pics of oneself looking like that on a forum full of predominantly young male video gamers.

>_>

<_<

Well, I stole mine from a certain god (can't name names). You may be able to find something good on ebay though.

cant even tell me ? i mean i wanna look manly :o.

Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
ugg1020 said:

>_>

<_<

Well, I stole mine from a certain god (can't name names). You may be able to find something good on ebay though.

If he found out it was me, then my ass is done for.  Sorry, but I just can't tell you.

makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
Ragnarok said:
makingmusic476 said:
ugg1020 said:

>_>

<_<

If he found out it was me, then my ass is done for. Sorry, but I just can't tell you.

Well what wouldyou recommend for me? i tried ebay but i found...a Under armour Power thong..

You could make your own. All you need is a few ceramic plates and a little bit of duct tape. Duct tape is the greatest thing ever.

Around the Network

On the subject of using other peoples pictures and pretending they are you, my MSN display picture is a ten year old girl. It really confuses the people who dont know me IRL =P

Rath said:
On the subject of using other peoples pictures and pretending they are you, my MSN display picture is a ten year old girl. It really confuses the people who dont know me IRL =P

That's just weird on so many levels. First off, people will think your a ten year old girl, just like you said, and second, once they find out your not a 10 y/o girl, they'll wonder why you have a pic of one as your icon and think you have this strange liking for 10 y/o girls. 0_o

makingmusic476 said:
Rath said:

That's just weird on so many levels. First off, people will think your a ten year old girl, just like you said, and second, once they find out your not a 10 y/o girl, they'll wonder why you have a pic of one as your icon and think you have this strange liking for 10 y/o girls. 0_o

I don't see an issue with that. There should be parents out there who put their kids' pictures online, unless I'm wrong... 

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

tiachopvutru said:
makingmusic476 said:
Rath said:

I don't see an issue with that. There should be parents out there who put their kids' pictures online, unless I'm wrong...

Parent/child is totally different.  Having an icon of a random young girl raises many questions from the viewer.  Saying, "Oh, that's my daughter," is perfectly fine.  Saying, "That?  That's some random little girl," can be taken many ways.

makingmusic476 said:

Parent/child is totally different. Having an icon of a random young girl raises many questions from the viewer. Saying, "Oh, that's my daughter," is perfectly fine. Saying, "That? That's some random little girl," can be taken many ways.

So err... "Oh, that's my sister"?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154