By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

Vengi said:
After Lolita Posted those pics, whos going to read this message about my overlooked, ignored and forgotten existance on the forum?....ok guys go back to looking at them...nothing to read here.

{Casts Lurker + 15 for 1 post}

Hey Weezy what are you doing on this thread, when you first came you stormed the place with crazy Posts :)

Playing : Oblivion, on the PC, in the bedroom.

I read it! :P Irony...

Around the Network

ha! yeah it is...proved wrong and right in one line

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

meh, I'll come in here and say hi. It seems sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall in here.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
meh, I'll come in here and say hi. It seems sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall in here.

Huh? 1270 posts?  Who are you?

Edit:  I don't care I am unnoticed on VGCHARTZ or not.  So long I am not unnoticed by the Chica's I don't care

Vengi said:
After Lolita Posted those pics, whos going to read this message about my overlooked, ignored and forgotten existance on the forum?....ok guys go back to looking at them...nothing to read here.

Playing : Oblivion, on the PC, in the bedroom.

Agree, there is no hope against lolita's pictures...

omgwtfbbq

Talking about Hus huh??? 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I guess I can't say I feel unnoticed with 910 profile views (although it's pretty much completely empty) after just 136 posts , but well the people here just don't like to answer me.

yep just as i expected i was completely ignored lols

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

This can be my new home!

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

I'm so lonely! /cry

Nah, I'm just joking. :P

But here's a shout out to all those whose posts get overlooked here on VGChartz! m/

this is where i belong ;O;!