By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got punch out wii

it is fucking awesome. THe motion controls work great and yes it has a learning curve to it. oh yeah if you have the balance board please use that i really adds to the gameplay.

Around the Network

you actually like the balece board.Heard it sucked.Guess they were wrong

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

it has a learning curve to it and you have to time stuff. it does notice your movements very well

PATRIOT7ME said:
killeryoshis said:

it has a learning curve to it and you have to time stuff. it does notice your movements very well

uh huh I see. So just try. I'm going to do a training montage than see ya

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
killeryoshis said:

uh huh I see. So just try. I'm going to do a training montage than see ya

You have to understand reviewer mentality. They will prefer whichever makes them the better gamers.

Around the Network

This game is what vidoegames are about.

It just oozes vidoegame, fun and everything else you expect in a real vidoegame.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I just saw an ad for it on TV, and before I knew it I was shadowboxing King Hippo!

I'm gonna have to own this game this weekend, if not sooner.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Most gamer would suck at using he board, including me :)

it makes the game so much more fun to play, even throught the learning curve its fun (but that depends on what kind of person you re, some find it frustrating).

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
it makes the game so much more fun to play, even throught the learning curve its fun (but that depends on what kind of person you re, some find it frustrating).

I'm all for a good learning curve... I pushed through Wii Boxings learning curve unlike a number of owners who seem to struggle at around 800 skill points (I have >3000)