By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will be your Wii Motion Plus buying strategy?

How early are you going to get Wii Motion Plus, and are you going to buy it bundled with games or standalone?

I am not sure yet... It's a pain in the ass that Wii Sports Resort only comes in July. If Grand Slam Tennis or Virtua Tennis are good I could get one of them with another standalone WM+, but then I don't need a third one, which makes buying Wii Sports Resort a waste.

To put it shortly these release dates are screwing up my buying strategies. What are you planning to do?

On a related question, which of those two tennis games do you think will be best?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I don't know if either Virtual Tennis 2009 or Grand Slam Tennis are gonna be any good. But Wii Sports Resort I'm pretty sure that that going to be good. I'll probably get Wii Sports Resort anyway because of the sword fighting.

Also, I don't need two Tennis games. Either its Virtual Tennis or Grand Slame Tennis.

I will buy Tiger Woods Golf 2010 bundled for one, and Grand Slam Tennis bundled for the other one.  I will save 20 bucks that way!

Bundled with games, as I know I will be buying at least 2 of the games that have it bundled, and 2 M+ is enough.

I will try to get the stand alone WM+ at june 6.

I dont think it will sell out, but im gonna play safe on this one. No one thought that the Wii would sell out either, right?

I´ll get the other one with the Tiger Woods bundle

Around the Network

2 WM+ bundled with games. One game will be Wii Sports Resort, the other I'm not sure at this point. That'll mean I have to wait an extra month or so, to be able to play the WM+ games with another person, but only a month.

WSR for me.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Have Tiger Woods 2010 preordered. It comes out the week of the U.S. Open in the States, and I plan on playing against Tiger and my buddy online while watching the Open picture in picture. The dynamic weather is cool too. I was sold on all of this even before the disc golf was announced, but that REALLY made it a pre-order for me.

After that, I'll pick up Wii sports resort, but will probably hold out on buying attachments for my other 2 Wii Remotes, unless some there is a really cool 4 player mode in the game we dont know about yet.

4 player tennis is great and all, but i love wii tennis the way it is already. Furthermore, playing with 4 people all fully swinging their arms in my apartment seems kinda dangerous.

I don´t quite understand how WM+ works....

Can anyone explain to me, for example, the difference WM+ will make when playing a tennis game?

What will I be able to do in Virtua Tennis, Grand Slam Tennis, that I can´t in the tennis game from WiiSports?

I am getting Tiger Woods 10 bundled with WM+ and then WSR in July.