By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valhalla Knights 2!

It looks like there are trying to tidy up the visuals even more than the original.  Check out the first 3 shots from the sequel compared to the last 3 shots from the original.

Valhalla Knights 2 (screenshots) 

Valhalla Knights (screenshots)

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

PSP game ?

Hus said:
PSP game ?

Looks like it.

Pretty, thats for sure. Whats the game about? 

@davygee

I'm saying this to you as I know you're rabbid PSP fan; I'm playing FFCC right now and it's beyond my expectations. It's amazing.

routsounmanman said:
@davygee

I'm saying this to you as I know you're rabbid PSP fan; I'm playing FFCC right now and it's beyond my expectations. It's amazing.

Yeah, you're right, I am pretty PSP rabid.

Thats great news.  I can't wait for Crisis Core to come out.  It looks amazing and has been getting nothing short of brilliant reviews for gamers.

If SE can get it so much right for the PSP with Crisis Core, then I reckon we should be onto winners with Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep as well.

Around the Network
Hus said:
PSP game ?

Yeah Hus, it's a PSP game.

WOW a nice game, I never played the first one. I think it was listed as a Action/RPG right?

If so, this is coming to my list of must-haves for the PSP. I haven't played a RPG on the system yet. Cause the Legend of Heroes saga is boring and not exciting. So Valhalla Knights I think will be a nice hold over till FFVII: Crisis Core and Valhalla Knights 2 and Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep releases.

I'm so happy to own a PSP Slim!!!!

davygee said:
routsounmanman said:
@davygee

Yeah, you're right, I am pretty PSP rabid.

Thats great news. I can't wait for Crisis Core to come out. It looks amazing and has been getting nothing short of brilliant reviews for gamers.

If SE can get it so much right for the PSP with Crisis Core, then I reckon we should be onto winners with Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep as well.

I'm a rabid turn-based battle fan (like FFX - not even ATB) yet FFCC's battle system is really astounding and I like it much more. Let's hope more spinoffs - not only SE ones (RE:UC, SCL etc) - fare even remotely well.