By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Feed my cube?

What is Super Smash football? Also for Viewtiful Joe, definitely 1 and NOT 2.

Around the Network

diamuerto said: What is Super Smash football? Also for Viewtiful Joe, definitely 1 and NOT 2.
Super Mario strikers in USA, mostly because I am more into football (EU-version, not the american crap) than I am into fighting. EDIT: Sorry should have been: Mario Smasch football of course...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Ummmm..... I liked Spider-man 2 not 1, Viewtiful Joe 1, SPARTAN (this is a game no one mentions but is great), ummm.......I played Smash Bros alot, ummm.........Resident Evil 4,oddly enough I like the Donkey Kong game with the bongos, not the one with the music but the game that you run through fighting the other gorillas, and that's all I can think will post again if I think of something else.

Oh, and Starfox Assualt, I liked the second way better than the first one it felt much more like a StarFox than the Adventure one.

Alacrist said: Oh, and Starfox Assualt, I liked the second way better than the first one it felt much more like a StarFox than the Adventure one.
Is it a lot of flying?

Around the Network

It's a good mix of flying, using the tank, and running on foot.

Just fug up this thread to state what I have bought since I started it: (god I love new consols, it makes the price for the old one dirty cheap)

1. Baten Kaitos, really is great haven't have timed to finish it yet.
  2. Super Smash Bros: Melee
  3. Odama (haven't played yet)
  4. Eternal Darkness (haven't played yet)

That all folks...