By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Punch out is coming out today in NA.Who's getting it?

Punch out comes to stores today. Remember today is the 18th. So who's getting it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I am.

Huuray for a piece of the 80´s!

Pre-ordered few days ago.

I pre-ordered from Amazon over a month ago, and they dropped the price to 39.99. They then decided that since I had the free shipping option to bump my delivery by over a week

Oh well, I have plenty of Fire Emblem to play, and Killzone 2, so I should survive

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I need to save my money to get a new xbox so I will not get it first day how ever i will probably get this some time in the future

Around the Network

I want. But I'm gonna go with infamous. Hopefuly I can save up enough cash for it before heavy rain.

Unfortunately, it's a holiday today, so I'll have to wait a couple of days for it to ship to Canada. :(

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Me! It shall be mine. =D

Tomorrow, because of the shape date/street date thing

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm in EU so it's on the 22nd... and buying form the UK (1/2 price) so i'll probably get it for the 6th of june at latest :/
oh well not too bad a compromise for getting cheap prices

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO