By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - socom confortation

my friend told me that socom confortation has been delayed to 2008 is it true!!

i also looked at ign.com and they have listed under tba2008!!

wtf!!!!!

killzone2 =halo killer!!!!!   

PS3 4 life

games playing

PS3:resident evil /resistance / killzone2/fallout3/uncharted/cod4/MGS4/socom/far cry2/biochock/dead space/street fighter4 

XBOX360:Gears of War/ Bioshock/ Halo3/ gears of war2/left 4 dead/mass effect/fable 2/dead rising

Wii:Zelda TP/ Resident evil 4/ Metriod Prime 3

PSP:Only bought it for God of War and the remote control for my PS3gamertag/PSN=  Dumbkilla

Wii#  0378860588753451

Around the Network

Some gaming rag said it was delayed.

Thats all the help I can provide.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

thnx buddy

PS3 4 life

games playing

PS3:resident evil /resistance / killzone2/fallout3/uncharted/cod4/MGS4/socom/far cry2/biochock/dead space/street fighter4 

XBOX360:Gears of War/ Bioshock/ Halo3/ gears of war2/left 4 dead/mass effect/fable 2/dead rising

PSP:Only bought it for God of War and the remote control for my PS3gamertag/PSN=  Dumbkilla

Wii#  0378860588753451

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=confrontation&message.id=7580#M7580

/ Email apparently confirming the delay

Also, they have no release date on their website

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

awsome reply thanks a lot man

PS3 4 life

games playing

Wii#  0378860588753451