By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - best/worst swordfighting on wii (No Motion+ Edition)

Name the best and worst swordfighting in existing wii-games and give some reasons for your decision.

Best swordfighting: Onechanbara - Bikini Zombie Slayers

The basic attack controls are three different simple movements: horizontal slash, vertical slash and thrust. Those can be combined into some special movements and all movements are actually doable. In my oppinion the best swordfighter on Wii right now. Of course it get's a few bonus points, because it has the words "Bikini" and "Zombie" in the title of the game.

Worst Swordfighting: Tenchu

I don't know, what the developers thought when they invented the really weird and unnatural way you fight with the sword in Tenchu. First you must block your opponent by holding the wiimote in 90 degree to your opponents sword and after the blocking you must hit him from the right directions. Luckily, the swordfights are not the main focus in Tenchu and you can even adjust the difficulty of the swordfights. Tenchu is still a very good game in my oppinion. With better swordfights it could be an even greater game.