By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon ranks for Tiger Woods 10- WMP bundle in 85th, the rest in the 1000's

Tiger Woods 10 Wii/MotionPlus bundle - 85th place
Tiger Woods 10 Wii - over 1000
Tiger Woods 10 PS3 - around 1800
Tiger Woods 10 360 - over 2000

Link

Around the Network

Well being the first bundle in America I already knew it was going to be a little bigger than usual for a golf game so hopefully this bodes well. Although, Amazon isn't much to go off of, those differences are quite striking.

"Amazon isn't much to go off of, those differences are quite striking. "

yeah, but i wonder how much it (WMP bundle) will end up selling

It's released? or is this based on pre-orders.

Also it says 77th now.

Wii (with M+) - 77
PS3 - 847
Wii  - 926
PS2 - 2,383
360 - 2,786
PSP - 8,554

11ht11 said:
"Amazon isn't much to go off of, those differences are quite striking. "

yeah, but i wonder how much it (WMP bundle) will end up selling

Well it just depends how big WM+ turns out to be.  I know the majority of the core base is going to be pretty excited about it but will they buy it with a Tiger Woods bundle or just on its own.  Tiger Woods isn't necessarily your core game.  Or will people simply wait till Wii Sports Resort.

Tiger Woods 10 has the opportunity to be a huge game as long as early adoption is just as huge.  I think most people will rather get it in the bundle like that (much better deal) than just buy it alone.  Only thing that could affect it, is I also think a lot of people will wait for Wii Sports Resort.

But for the most part I expect Tiger Woods 10 to sell really really well and possibly be the best selling golf game ever.  Not to mention, I don't think Ubisoft will have to worry too much about the adoption rate for Red Steel 2 as I think Wii Sports Resort will really explode sales of it.  Hopefully they have an option for a bundle for Red Steel 2 as well though.

Around the Network

Shows the hype for Motion Plus, obviously. EA needs to go all-out to advertise this to the hardcore golf crowd (since they tend to have a lot of disposable income anyway)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TWRoO said:
It's released? or is this based on pre-orders.

pre orders

I think I might be picking this one up. If it's as good as the previews make it out to be it'll be a nice game to have during the cold winter months when actual golf is not an option at all heh.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360