By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are people getting so worked up about a game that doesn't exist?

MGS4+ Oxide for the 360.

The game is non existant, it goes to show you that those who believe, will believe anything. Why do I say this? Because your source is a random Twitter account. I could go make one right now and say some random made up E3 bullshit and people will believe it.

People will always go "well you never know", your right, we won't. You should only believe something if the company announces it, not some random twitter crap.

Around the Network

what are you talking about, internet rumors are always 100% true. kid icarus for the wii was the best game ever.

i think...if you werent afraid that it was true, then you wouldnt have made this thread

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
i think...if you werent afraid that it was true, then you wouldnt have made this thread

I made this thread because, there is a boycott thread up, and "I WILL NOT BE BUYING MGS4 OXIDE" thread.. These people are already talking about a game that's not true.

MrBubbles said:

nod@ mr bubbles ^

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

I agree with you

I am sorry.....but its obvious their is fear the game will loose exclusivity

Well we all know its a lie b/c the website that came from had no proof. But you never know.

Smashed said:
MrBubbles said:

I made this thread because, there is a boycott thread up, and "I WILL NOT BE BUYING MGS4 OXIDE" thread.. These people are already talking about a game that's not true.

Why are people getting worked up about a thread that's about a game that doesn't exists....

I could ask you the same question... relax, the game might not come out.. or it might..

I can't believe meltdowns are already starting...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Smashed said:
MrBubbles said:

Why are people getting worked up about a thread that's about a game that doesn't exists....

I could ask you the same question... relax, the game might not come out.. or it might..

this is like a trailer of the meltdowns!

gebx said:
Smashed said:
MrBubbles said:

Wait.. Meltdowns?

So NOT believing something is a meltdown? Sorry, I'd rather NOT believe something that was made on a twitter post.

But okay? I fail in every way possible to see how this is a meltdown.