By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Audi R8 Meets Gran Turismo 5

Last year November, the Audi R8 racing team had the chance to test out the new R8 in Gran Turismo 5 and compare it to the real life R8 they race at the Nürburgring. The film is called Audi R8 Meets Gran Turismo 5 and you can check it out here. Also, there was an interview with Kazunori Yamauchi entitled Five Questions With Kazunori Yamauchi.

Diagram of GT5 Prologue “is unbelievable realistic”. What kannman at this play still-improve?

Kazunori Yamauchi: GT5wird a larger selection of vehicles and-stretch offer. And willal more feature fürOnline Communitys to order. In addition we work with high pressure on a lifenear diagram representation for rains and Night.

How do you create it to transfer the cars so realistically indas to play?

In order graphically in such a way to copy from cars that they resemble injeder position their model, brauchenwir the genuine models. With the AUDI R8 was heavy esbesonders to reproduce high-quality Materialiendes of interior. Also with that Body was not simple it, the level, this unbelievable precision to express.

Not only the cars, also each individual Baumam Nürburgring similar sees to his material Gegenparterschreckend. Do such details affect the play behavior?

We have largest respect for characteristic Kraft of the cars and also nature. Therefore we regard each detail very carefully - also if it is only one shrubs at the edge of the racing course. Our passion and our employment fall perhaps not always immediately up, but they affect under-consciously each player.

Which play variants can expect the fans of GTschon soon?

We work on, also weather changes which can affect a running to copy. And also damage to we soon to simulate can.

Do we dare a view into far future which Gran Turismo 9 everything will offer?

It falls me heavily to far-foresee the developments in such a way. Gran Turismo grows with that automobile industry. If we regard the future vonGT, we regard always also the future that automobile industry.

http://www.lvl2gamer.com/2040/audi-r8-meets-gran-turismo-5/

Around the Network

thats awesome hope they get damage in as well

Y didnt u put it in the sony forum GT5 is coming out for the PS3 only

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
thats awesome hope they get damage in as well

Y didnt u put it in the sony forum GT5 is coming out for the PS3 only

Damage is so easy to code in incorrectly making it less worth it if not done right

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Damage I could truely care less about but weather changes would be sweet. Also, GT games in the past have had both Dirt Racing and Snow Racing, any chances on bringing that back?