By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - inFamous demo is what all demos should be

-Longer than 5-10 minutes

-Show gamers at least one important part of the game (karma system)

-more than 1 or 2 missions

.............and YEAH!!!!! Whoever has a PS3 and doesn't have the demo, you're missing a lot

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

How do you get this demo? Pre-order from gamestop? I still need to do that after find out it comes with the Uncharted Beta. If you get a demo then I might do that tomorrow.

PS3 Trophies

can you get the demo or is it one of the stores preorder bonuses?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I heard that! Game is epic and if I wasn't so tired I would be playing it again

-ShadowSoldier AKA Captain Bravo

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Solid_Raiden said:
How do you get this demo? Pre-order from gamestop? I still need to do that after find out it comes with the Uncharted Beta. If you get a demo then I might do that tomorrow.

you can preorder or ask someone who has preordered it to make another PSN and give you info to that PSN so you can download it

Around the Network

@leatherhat

Check my response to Solid_Raiden

Is this going to be Killzone 2 business all over again? So I assume Infamous demo will be available on release day in America and be up on Australian or Europe PSN roughly two weeks before. They're not up yet on Australian stores.

@ Cosign: Apparently, it's hitting EU PSN this Thursday.