By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online purchase: Where do you buy your games (as European)

At the moment i prefer www.play.com, especially as they ship for free all the time and always have some incredible offers.

(Little Big Planet for 12.99€, Bioshock for 16.99€, Mass Effect for 14.99€)

Where do you buy games online, are there any sites which offer even more valuable/cheaper deals?

Sites for all consoles are welcome!

Thanks for answering!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

First off, I will completely ignore the "European" part.

I buy mines off of Amazon.

amazon. are there any import sites to import from europe to america?

So amazon, thats it?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

www.dvd.co.uk and www.thehut.com since they don't make any troubles with sending games to Poland and offer cheap international shipping.

Plus a bunch of local online shops.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Well, play does it for me too.

I just bought an incredible artbook from Clive Barker, 'Visions of heaven and hell' for 12 euro... Which normally costs 50 dollar, and now 30 euro's again.
Rogue Galaxy, 25 euro's at its release also Dirge of Cerberus.

Otherwise its Ebay for me if i'm looking for American stuff... like ps1/2 games.

Compare prices in www.gamestracker.com and then purchase them where is cheaper ;)

gamehubs.com

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Ahem
Fuuuuck off Chelsea FC
You ain't got no history
Five European cups
And eighteen leagues
That's what we call history

Sorry to get a little off topic. play.com and cdwow are usually cheapest for me, sometimes amazon is good for older games. I got a fair few dead cheap ps2 games there recently

www.gameseek.co.uk were always fine for imports and good prices too... Else I use Amazon and www.spielegrotte.de but I guess I will import way more in the future because uk is much cheaper... Not only so much censorship here, also double the price...

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de