By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Activision Making Call of Duty movie and Guitar Hero tv series

"Reuters has announced that Activision is kicking around the idea of making Guitar Hero into a reality TV series or music tour, while also making a Call of Duty movie.

Bobby Kotick, the man in charge over at Activision Blizzard, isn't saying much. However, an unnamed source commented on the project. "They are being talked about for the big screen," he said. "[Guitar Hero] might make for a good TV show or a good concert tour."

I'd like to hear how you feel about Activision making these things into movies or TV shows. Let us know in the comments!"

http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12992

i heard about this when i was watching the news this morning

Around the Network

so i guess they don't want to milk videogames anymore but now want to milk the movies! i say nay to both.

A COD Movie is very Doable...But can also go sour easy....But if the mix and Match everything in the right way it could be good....Guitar Hero.....Pointless TV

If there was a COD movie, I'd watch it.

As for the GH show...no.

@ Zizzla_Rachet
all you need to do is take any war movie and erase the title and slap on call of duty

Around the Network
NinjaBlade360 said:
@ Zizzla_Rachet
all you need to do is take any war movie and erase the title and slap on call of duty

I was thinking along the lines of Having it seem like a game Campaign..You know..The Sniper Moment..The Destroy the tanks moments.....and such stuff would make for some good shots...The Director would have to be really go...Michael Bay perhaps...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
@ Zizzla_Rachet

I was thinking along the lines of Having it seem like a game Campaign..You know..The Sniper Moment..The Destroy the tanks moments.....and such stuff would make for some good shots...The Director would have to be really go...Michael Bay perhaps...

thats a good idea

cool ideas

These are horrible ideas.

No sarcasm.

Call of Duty, yes.

Guitar Hero reality show? God no.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List