By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It has finally landed "STAR TREK" comes to our galaxy

YESSSSSSSSSSS! the day is here. star trek finally ZOOOMS into our galaxy. i am in no way a trekkie. always found trekkies rather HIGHLARIOUS. i NEVER SEEN STAR TREK. nether care for it. i hate star wars. in fact i tend to hate movies that take place in galaxy. but for some reason this one got me excited. the trailers and tv spots have been amazing. BUT THE REVIEWS ARE OUT OF THE GALAXY! the reviews are better than last years best movies dark knight and slumdog millionare. it has A 96! out of 100 in rottentomatoes, that is amazing. which got me really excited but most importantly cause is from the GENIOUS WHO CREATED THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, LOST! jj abrams the amazing guy behind cloverfield but most importantly the best thing created by men, lost. i am so psychedddddddd! YES MY #1 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE FINALLY HAS LANDED!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

Beam me up Scotty!

fkusumot said:

Beam me up Scotty!

he will always be Shaun to me :(

Cool.I happy your wait is over.

I wonder if I'll be able to get over the fact that Spock is Sylar. I'm going to think he's a bad guy the whole way through.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

HEROES SUCKSSSSSS!

Ninlenbox said:
HEROES SUCKSSSSSS!

stop being a Lost fanboy! Heroes will sell as much as Lost....wait untill next season..... What has lost got like 2 seasons left? Heroes r on a 10 year plan!

Heroes and Lost both suck.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

just because something is longer makes it better. everyone knows about the dissapearing heroes ratings and fans. and lost is over next year because they wanna ended with a high. yeah heroes may be on a 10 yr plan, in ur dreams, but by season 2 it went downhill, by what i heard season 3 is worst. so i feel bad for the 10 seasons that it may run. cause its just gonna rot by the time next season starts. lol. anyways who cares heroes is not gonna last 10 yrs and u should know that. lol. heroes season 1 was amazing then it just went downnnnnnnnhilllll. and funny cause it just keeps going downhill.

and hey lost was name the #5 best show on tv history and its not even over yet. ALL THE SHOWS IN THE TOP 20 WERE FROM 70S, 80S, AND SOME FROM 90S. LOST WAS THE ONLY ONE FROM THIS DECADE THAT NOT ONLY MANAGE TOP 20, BUT TOP 5!

and there was a newspaper article about a month ago saying how heroes recycles lost storylines. lol. so yeah keep wacthing what heroes will never be. and keep wacthing recycle storylines that lost already use and were way better in there. lost had great ideas, and they keep coming up with greater ideas. while heroes looks to copy and paste lost cause theres nothing original about it. even the characters suck. sorry but my hate for heroes goes deep cause middle season 2 what the f....happen.

I can see the future and this topic only goes more off course from here.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.