By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - “The world is ending in 2012” OMG!! lol

So I have read some stuff on the net and I find it funny that people are preparing for this.

Preparing for the after “end of the world” lol

I mean how can you prepare for something like that. Usually when you have “the end” in something it is the end of that thing so that means there is nothing more after it has ended. Well sure you can make a sequel to a move but that’s not what I am talking about lol.

The world will not end in 2012 and I will bet my life on that

How many here actually believes this? Is there anybody here preparing for after the world has ended?

There is one thing though that I find crazy :S it is on a Friday… and in Islam they say that the world will end on a Friday but not in what month and year.

How is it for the Christians and the Jewish?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

The world already ended on 2006.....

ctk495 said:

And in 1999 before that....

In the Christian perspective, the Bible doesn't specify a date. Only a list of events that must occur before the "Rapture" and "Second Coming of Christ" take place. But I think a lot of Biblical Scholars believe it is not far off, maybe in the next few decades or so.

Oh and the 2012 thing is from the Mayan Calander that I think ends at 2012? Or some doomesday haapens, I have never looked at the thing but it supposedly predicted some big events in history.

AdventWolf said:
In the Christian perspective, the Bible doesn't specify a date. Only a list of events that must occur before the "Rapture" and "Second Coming of Christ" take place. But I think a lot of Biblical Scholars believe it is not far off, maybe in the next few decades or so.

Yes the second coming of Christ is also mentioned in Islam plus other things that need to happen.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Yea there are a slew of things, I did a huge essay about the "End Times" last year - 20 pages or so. There is so much symbolism in the Bible so it is hard to say.

Here is the Wiki for 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Doomsday_prediction

Zizzla_Rachet said:
ctk495 said:

and in 2001 (George Bush went into office...)

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

666 AD....nothing happend...lol

DaveD said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
ctk495 said:

and in 2001 (George Bush went into office...)

And on 1996, my sister´s birthday.

December12th 2012

12/12/12 believe it

jk (I hope)