By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN's X-Men Origins: Wolverine Review for Wii

IGN Ratings for X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Wii)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
3.5 Presentation
I could make better "Game Over" and "Rage" logos in Photoshop in three minutes. On top of that, you're just dropped into a nonsensical story.
4.5 Graphics
Why is Wolverine's chest so burly? Why are there enormous boxes with horrible, blocky textures? The Wii can do better than this.
3.5 Sound
I don't know if I've ever noticed the lack of music in a game more than I did while fighting Sabretooth on top of the lumber truck. Voices are repetitive as well.
5.0 Gameplay
You're going to hack and slash through the levels, power up your moves, and never really love or hate the experience.
4.5 Lasting Appeal
You'll have seen everything this game has to offer by the time you unlock the Rage meter in the first few levels.
Poor

OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/979/979349p1.html

Around the Network

Ouch.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

ow!!!!!!!!!

the other systemsi thought were getting pretty good reviews

The Xbox 360 and PS3 version got 7.8 from IGN.

That hurt.

Around the Network

A movie based game fails, what a surprise. I tried the PS3 version and it's passable, just a rental but nothing more (actually I don't know why some sities gave it a 9, it isn't that good)

The game is really horrible.

There´s a level in angola where wolverine fights his biggest enemy: spiked logs. A simple touch means game over. The catch?^You cant see where the logs are, unless you die there first. LAME!

But rest assured, if you get to play the game, and go as far as this level, you will die A LOT. You have to memorize along repetitive textures where the logs are and.... man, ive lost to much time of my life playing it, i dont wanna talk about it again