By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the game above you (III)

This is what you do. You will rate the game that someone posted before you (? out of 10), and then you post a game which you want rated. If you never played the game put "never played it". Beside the game you posted, please post the system that the game was released on or the specific version of the game. (it just makes it easier). If you notice that a game had gotten a "never played" repost the game so another user can rate the game.

Example:

--------------------

Fallout 3

Next Post:

9.2/10

Mario Kart Wii

--------------------------------

First game:

Circus Atari (Atari 2600)

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

didn't play it

Gran Turismo 3 - PS2

Not to be rude but i thik the point of a thread like this is to put up a game that more then like 10 people have played. or at least a newer game. if its old then its always better to put up a well known one that someone would have played.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

10/10 i played that game almost every day until 4 come out

God of war: chains of olympus

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

7/10

Sonic CD

Around the Network

5/10
super paper mario

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

0/10 it was just horrible. shit on a cart

Halo

0/10 dint like it

Sonic Adventure

7\10

Final Fantasy X

10/10

Gears of War