By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSI Problems can someone help me

Hey i need some help with my DSI when i try to connect to my wireless router i put in my security key and then it says unable to connect to access point and Error code: 051110-1 shows up lol it was working fine before now i just keep getting this dame  Error please help.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Based on the information below, it looks like your DS is trying to connect to connection file 2. Are you really trying to use that one, or are you really trying to use 1? I would suggest possibly erasing the other connection file information unless you acutally use them.

For my set up, I have connection file 1 is home, while 2 and 3 get used at relatives and wifi hot spots like in the airport.

The Nintendo DS is unable to connect to an Access Point. What to do will depend on where you are connecting from:

Connecting from a wireless home network:
  •  
    • Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
    • Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
    • Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
    • Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
  • If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:

• Make sure that the DS is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.
  •  

• Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off.

If the above information does not work, and you are using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, click here for additional assistance.

If the above information does not work, and you are connecting at home with a wireless router, there could be settings on your router that need to be adjusted. Please click here for more information.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

for more help setting up a router to be compatible with the DS you can use the information on this page.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/routerInfo.jsp

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

thanks nordlead.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99