By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on 360 this year???

Sardauk said:
Simulacrum said:
Oh well, had to happen. I'm not sure did make of trhead meant it to go this way..But then again if you would have googled Xbox 360 lineup or searched for 100 threads on this site..
XBOX 360 doesn't have right now in 2009 lineup anything interesting than Alan Wake and Halo. Fact!
Ofc Jprg:s coming to Europe is great thing.

I believe that MS makes fun of Sony by saying that they annouced the PS3 line-up, something like  one year in advance because they badly need to sell some consoles..which is more and more true (reminder GOW3 was already annouced last year with only a logo... ahaha what a joke!).

In the meantime, MS is following a normal annoucement agenda (E3...) for the 360 games...

IMO, this PS3-fanboys-bad-joke about the 360 not having a good lineup for 2009 will be crushed after the annoucements of the E3 for the 360.

Fanboys eating PR-BS.... so low it is sad....

You really made me laugh

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
Sardauk said:
Simulacrum said:
Oh well, had to happen. I'm not sure did make of trhead meant it to go this way..But then again if you would have googled Xbox 360 lineup or searched for 100 threads on this site..
XBOX 360 doesn't have right now in 2009 lineup anything interesting than Alan Wake and Halo. Fact!

I believe that MS makes fun of Sony by saying that they annouced the PS3 line-up, something like  one year in advance because they badly need to sell some consoles..which is more and more true (reminder GOW3 was already annouced last year with only a logo... ahaha what a joke!).

In the meantime, MS is following a normal annoucement agenda (E3...) for the 360 games...

IMO, this PS3-fanboys-bad-joke about the 360 not having a good lineup for 2009 will be crushed after the annoucements of the E3 for the 360.

You really made me laugh

Laught if you want, we will take about this after the next E3 session and 6 months later with the new sales figures... Yaaww.. I'm bored...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Simulacrum said:
Sardauk said:
Simulacrum said:

I believe that MS makes fun of Sony by saying that they annouced the PS3 line-up, something like one year in advance because they badly need to sell some consoles..which is more and more true (reminder GOW3 was already annouced last year with only a logo... ahaha what a joke!).

You really made me laugh

Laught if you want, we will take about this after the next E3 session and 6 months later with the new sales figures... Yaaww.. I'm bored...

I hope so,and i love the trolling of.

"GTAIV and Halo 3 games coming out are remakes. If they were sequels they would be Halo 4 and GTA 5, but they're not. Theyre just remakes of the originals with minor little twists to them."

There prequels

I think these threads should stick to announcements made by vendors that have specific ship quarters or dates assigned to them NOT YEARS or TBDs on their web sites.

Unless you have been under a rock since this generation started there are only a few games that have been promised by companies that have shipped in the year they were said to. In 2009, all we have facts (on XBox.com and playstation.com) on the following retail exclusive content only:

360:
- Battlestations Pacific
- Halo Wars
- Ninja Blade
- Halo: ODST
- Velvet Assassin

For PS3:
- Killzone 2
- inFamous

Sorry people... All the rest is hopeful thinking and too many people having way too much time on their hands to be brain washed with marketing literature.

NeoRatt said:
I think these threads should stick to announcements made by vendors that have specific ship quarters or dates assigned to them NOT YEARS or TBDs on their web sites.

Unless you have been under a rock since this generation started there are only a few games that have been promised by companies that have shipped in the year they were said to. In 2009, all we have for facts (on XBox.COM and playstation.com) on retail exclusive content are:

360:
- Battlestations Pacific
- Halo Wars
- Ninja Blade
- Velvet Assassin

For PS3:
- Killzone 2
- inFamous

Sorry people... All the rest is hopeful thinking and too many people having way too much time on their hands to be brain washed with marketing literature.

So just because a game has no official date, it means it's going to be delayed to 2009 ? It makes no sense.

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank are both going to make it in 2009 and you know it.

Around the Network

I knew i had seen the OP's name somewherelse............

I love how the OP went on Halo 3's VGChartz game page and blatantly put the game down by mentioning a game from a different genre.

Sure, you don't like Halo 3, but why compare it with a totally different game?

BxN said:
NeoRatt said:

Unless you have been under a rock since this generation started there are only a few games that have been promised by companies that have shipped in the year they were said to. In 2009, all we have for facts (on XBox.COM and playstation.com) on retail exclusive content are:

360:
- Battlestations Pacific
- Halo Wars
- Ninja Blade
- Velvet Assassin

For PS3:
- Killzone 2
- inFamous

So just because a game has no official date, it means it's going to be delayed to 2009 ? It makes no sense.

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank are both going to make it in 2009 and you know it.

Well GOW3 was announced at the last year E3 so.... it usually take 1.5-2 years for a game to be released after it was announced by Sony

Even more if you take KZ2 into account...

... sorry that was low and trollish...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
BxN said:
NeoRatt said:

360:
- Battlestations Pacific
- Halo Wars
- Ninja Blade
- Velvet Assassin

For PS3:
- Killzone 2
- inFamous

Well GOW3 was announced at the last year E3 so.... it usually take 1.5-2 years for a game to be released after it was announced by Sony

Even more if you take KZ2 into account...

... sorry that was low and trollish...

I didn't say anything about GOW...

/start trolling

And if you want to play that game, how about Alan Wake ? Or just look at Too Human, four years in developpement for this ?

/end trolling

I'm not talking about development time but how PR use annoucement to build a hype train... then we have to wait...

BxN said:
NeoRatt said:

360:
- Battlestations Pacific
- Halo Wars
- Ninja Blade
- Velvet Assassin

For PS3:
- Killzone 2
- inFamous

So it makes more sense to believe a bunch of marketing trailers with no dates and corporate "sources" giving us verbal ship dates? 

I am confident Unchartered 2 and R&C will ship this year...  But, they have not been posted yet as sure things...  What makes them anymore believable then God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake or MAG, etc.?