By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hello I am new to this site, but I have visited it several times. I am 20 year old gamer who have owned snes,n64,ps1 and ps2. My english is not the best because its not my main language I am from Sweden. I see myself as playstation fan. I have seen that many sony fans have problem with competition because ps2 won last gen and they are hoping that ps3 will win to. That is ok but my problem is that some ps3 fans have such hatred against Wii/360 and they cant discuss like normal people. It was not like that before I am getting scared of the progress. It's people like this who are giving ps3 bad publicity. (Need to practice my english :/ What do you think? Because I know that I am not the only one who have noticed this.

Around the Network

I think that generally, ever console has it's followers who take things just a little too personally. If the Playstation brand has more of such people (and I think it does), it's probably just because there are so many of them, after moving over 200 million PS one and two's, the pool of fanatics is going to be larger than the competitions.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

the same can easily be said about the Sony haters...it's fanboys in general who are really giving the hobby a bad name...

For the most part, asshole fanboys are a vocal minority. Most people can have a favorite console, or console maker, without resorting to immature trolling. There are just as many asshole fanboys of MS and Nintendo, it's just that since their consoles are performing relatively well, they don't get as worked up and feel like they have something to prove. Mark my words, if the 360 or Wii start selling like shit, they'll come out of the woodwork.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: For the most part, asshole fanboys are a vocal minority. Most people can have a favorite console, or console maker, without resorting to immature trolling. There are just as many asshole fanboys of MS and Nintendo, it's just that since their consoles are performing relatively well, they don't get as worked up and feel like they have something to prove. Mark my words, if the 360 or Wii start selling like shit, they'll come out of the woodwork.
I'm a sony guy, and I admit it, But I have a Wii, and I plan on getting a 360. But seriously tho... Sintinel... Wow.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Kwaad said: But seriously tho... Sintinel... Wow.
Care to elaborate?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: Kwaad said: But seriously tho... Sintinel... Wow. Care to elaborate?
vulgarities.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I think he is trying to say he was impressed. He didn't expect such an honest statement to be made by anybody. That's what I'm guessing, no bashing. Edit: Okay, never mind, I don't understand what he is trying to say.lol Edit2: I get it never mind again.

I sometimes feel that people like Washimul are hired people who their purpose is to spread negative things about consoles, it can even be that washimul hated ps3 :D

Yojimbo said: I sometimes feel that people like Washimul are hired people who their purpose is to spread negative things about consoles, it can even be that washimul hated ps3 :D
You know that would be an incredible twist of irony. I like it.