By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

forevercloud3000 said:
lestatdark said:
@zuvuyeay

People can invade anywhere. It has happened to me when I was fighting Garl Vinland, I was majorly pissed off has I got stuck in the path between the Invader and Garl and couldn't move anywhere.

It's just that most people prefer those places, for commodoty (they have large areas that can provide for a decent combat) and most of them have areas away from high ledges that could lead Black Phantoms to their death and a loss in their Soul Levels as well

I got invaded just upon entering 2-1!!! Pissed me off. Guy just comes running up behind me while im buying ores from the guy sitting and Meat Cleavers my ass!

getting invaded and killed whilst trading,thats not very noble of them is it,

no honour in demons souls,lol

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Damn it, still haven't got invaded! Does it matter if I have defeated the boss in the area? X_X

@routsounmanman

You need to be in body form to be invaded, not sure if you knew that.

@EncodedNybble

I know that, I'm in Body Form waiting for 2 hours and still noone

zuvuyeay said:
forevercloud3000 said:
lestatdark said:
@zuvuyeay

People can invade anywhere. It has happened to me when I was fighting Garl Vinland, I was majorly pissed off has I got stuck in the path between the Invader and Garl and couldn't move anywhere.

It's just that most people prefer those places, for commodoty (they have large areas that can provide for a decent combat) and most of them have areas away from high ledges that could lead Black Phantoms to their death and a loss in their Soul Levels as well

I got invaded just upon entering 2-1!!! Pissed me off. Guy just comes running up behind me while im buying ores from the guy sitting and Meat Cleavers my ass!

getting invaded and killed whilst trading,thats not very noble of them is it,

no honour in demons souls,lol

There has been no honour nor fair and square PvP lately, it's becoming more of a Killfest, which is an utter shame. 

Can't wait to get to the highest tiered levels, 300 and above, because pretty much people only PvP there, they don't bother with mindless and pointless invasions like that, since that doesn't net much souls to them.

@routsounmanman

Damn you're having bad luck. Maybe there aren't much people around your level cap at this moment. It will happen more frequently as you get into higher SL. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Arg this is taking forever, stupid pure bladestone!

How many hours have you logged in trying to get it? It's pure sheer luck, since the drop rate for it is 0.5%, even if you use the Large Sword of Searching.

Marciosmg got his at his third try. In my first playthrough I got it in 2 tries, now when I restarted it, it took me 7 hours and 400 skeletons later >_

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm at least in over 100 tries now.

Given that probability I would "expect" to get it in another 100 tries.

At least I'm getting levels along the way.

That's the good side from it :P

I went from 74 to 130 due to the massive farming I did for Pure Bladestones and Chunks of Marrowstone/Suckerstone/Cloudstone.

How many levels have you gained so far?

Current PC Build

Not that many, probably around 30 or so. Taking a break from farming for a bit, time to eat something.

Which reminds me, arg I still need marrow stone and suckerstone and dragon stone and...............................

Sadness.