By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Just beat the game got rogue's trophy too and a few upgrades. How do I consume the dragon soul? I can't seem to equip it.

Spell trophy is next as are the other upgrades then miracles trophy will be my last one.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
Congrats, lestatdark!

I just got all Miracles and all Spells trophies, missing Rogue's - annoying Friend's Ring X( and soldier's trophy.

Thanks my friend :)

Which are the weapons that you still need to create/find in order to get the Soldier's trophy?

@EncodedNybble

Which dragon's soul are you talking about? One of the dragon's in Boletaria? You just choose to use it right from the menu itself.

Congrats on beating the game, you just started NG+ right? You'll need to be at least in NG+++ to get all the trophies, because the Souls of the Old Monk and Maiden Astraea have both 4 different uses. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

Congrats on the Platinum! Hopefully I'll join your ranks with the platinum trophy some day . Enjoy uncharted and valkyria, both are great games too.

@CrazyHorse

Thanks man :) I'm playing UC2 now, on chapter 6. So far it has been a great experience, better than UC:DF ;)

Hopefully you'll get your platinum as well! Any other tips you need, i'll be right here ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

Cool, I can see your platinum yay!

I have to finish the game in as soon as possible. I just got Valkyria Chronicles and I can't wait to start that as well! Not to mention I have yet to borrow UC2 from my buddy and get Platinum in SFIV...

I think I'm missing Meat Cleaver, Needle of eternal Agony and a couple others. My main focus is Friend's Ring, though. Just got the Resurrection miracle; I have to resurrect 40 blue phantoms >_>

Around the Network

Yeah just starting ng+. Yeah meant the blue dragon soul and ok, consume from the menu itself. Congrats on the plat lestatsdark, I too need to finish (and plat) uncharted 2.

I should hopefully have both my u2 plat and ds plat in a few weeks :)

routsounmanman said:

@lestatdark

Cool, I can see your platinum yay!

I have to finish the game in as soon as possible. I just got Valkyria Chronicles and I can't wait to start that as well! Not to mention I have yet to borrow UC2 from my buddy and get Platinum in SFIV...

I think I'm missing Meat Cleaver, Needle of eternal Agony and a couple others. My main focus is Friend's Ring, though. Just got the Resurrection miracle; I have to resurrect 40 blue phantoms >_>

I've got to try VC too, but i'm on the middle of finishing UC2 now. It's pretty easy to gain trophies in UC2, i'm about 30% completed so far, and i'm middle of the first playthrough xD 

I've never used any miracles, beside God's Wrath and Evacuate, is ressurection any good, besides getting PW CT?

@EncodedNybble

If I keep up my rythim with UC2, I can get Plat as well till next week, that is if I don't lose myself playing Valkyrie Chronicles. 

Current PC Build

when you keep saying 1-4,3-2 which area's are you talking about,i know what 1 is but all the other area's seem to open at the same time to me do you just count round clockwise so the stormwind/skeleton place being 5,

in 5-1 eraly on there is that big fat thing with little wings are you supposed to kill hum or what because he didn't seem to be into fighting and he was dead until i thought maybe he wanted a chat,didn't look like a talker,which is why i killed him in the first place,just wondering because he hasn't regenerated like the others,i hope i haven't missed some help,thats good about games like this,you never what you might of missed

@crazyhorse 35hrs finish wow,i've clocked 35 hours from doing nothing still only killed a few demons you must race through the game i'll well over 100 hours before i get anywhere near the end

Above & Beyond

the uncharteds are much better on hard level i find,more fun

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
when you keep saying 1-4,3-2 which area's are you talking about,i know what 1 is but all the other area's seem to open at the same time to me do you just count round clockwise so the stormwind/skeleton place being 5,

in 5-1 eraly on there is that big fat thing with little wings are you supposed to kill hum or what because he didn't seem to be into fighting and he was dead until i thought maybe he wanted a chat,didn't look like a talker,which is why i killed him in the first place,just wondering because he hasn't regenerated like the others,i hope i haven't missed some help,thats good about games like this,you never what you might of missed

@crazyhorse 35hrs finish wow,i've clocked 35 hours from doing nothing still only killed a few demons you must race through the game i'll well over 100 hours before i get anywhere near the end

Yeah the other numbers refer to the stages going clockwise from 1, although skeleton/strom world is only 4. The dark swampy world (valley of defilement) is 5. I'm not sure who it was you killed with the little wings, not something I remember coming across?

I was very cautious early on in the game but once I'd got most of the way through a level it generally wasn't too hard to get back to that point if I died. I also have pure white character tendency and the demonbrand sword so I was able to get through the last levels fairly quickly with that