By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 Days 2 Vegas PSU Exclusive Interview

I work for the website PlayStation Universe, http://psu.com , a day before GDC we got an exclusive interview with Steal Monkey. We got a bunch of exclusive ingame screens shots and vehicle renders for their upcoming PS3 Exclusive 2 Days 2 Vegas. Heres the link: http://www.psu.com/node/8467 Enjoy!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

For all of you who haven't seen this check it out.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

this game seems very interesting. it's scope is huge; reminds me of a PS3 Shenmue. let's hope they don't go so grossly overbudget like Sega

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

I have no idea on the budget for the game. But it does look cool.

jman8 said: this game seems very interesting. it's scope is huge; reminds me of a PS3 Shenmue. let's hope they don't go so grossly overbudget like Sega
yea it reminds me of shenmue too.. i liked that game alot hopefully this game is somethin similar

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament