By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Getting some things off my chest. (sensitive people beware)

Ok... Here goes nothing..

The 360 has the worst Directional pad I've ever used.

The PSP has the worst analog stick(or should I call it stub) I've ever used.

The DS's L and R buttons jam from collection dust too often then they should. (DSLite at least)

The PS3's Analog layout  and mushroom-shaped analog sticks hurts my thumbs.

The fact that I have to be 6 feet away from my Wii for it to register any of my gesture-based actions is awful.

Thank you.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Careful you don't hyperventilate.

I agree on most but
I cant agree with you on the Wii since i dont have one and cant judge
PS3 controller rules ! I cant see how anyone is uncomfortable with it.

I hope you feel better now :p

SmokedHostage said:

The DS's L and R buttons jam from dust collect too much for their own good. (DSLite at least)

The fact that I have to be 6 feet away from my Wii for it to register any of my gesture-based actions is awful.

Thank you.

And then?

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
SmokedHostage said:

The DS's L and R buttons jam from dust collect too much for their own good. (DSLite at least)

Thank you.

And then?

And then someone's throat is slashed and purple orangles fly out from where blood should be.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

I can't refute this as I have not used it, but X-boxs is awful I know

Not used it extensively but it looks awkward

The DS's L and R buttons jam from collection dust too often then they should. (DSLite at least)
Again, not used it much

By analogue layout I assume you mean the two control sticks.... and I agree on that part... I don't see how convex sticks hurts your thumbs though

Bollocks... you don't know how the Wii works then.... gesture based motion controls will register from anywhere within range (0 feet up to at least 30 feet if not more, although it can depend on the environment)... Hell I can set up Wii Sports downstairs and play bowling with a Wii remote upstairs in the opposite corner of our house.(although I obviously can't see what's going on)

Perhaps you are thinking of the Infra Red controls? In which case they should work as close as 1 metre if you set the sensitivity correctly (that's 3 feet btw) mine works perfectly from about 4-5 feet away.... and I play games in a box room... If you are needing to be nearer to the TV than I am in my room then I feel sorry for you and the cupboard you live in.

Thank you.

You're Welcome.

Nice to see people complaining. Its very .......... human.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I agree on the 360 thing and DS lite buttons.

However, the Wii thing you said is bollocks. You're probably referring to the IR, you have to be quite close to the screen for the system to register it, but the motion cotrols work from very far away, like TWRoO said.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Um the Wii one I don't understand, maybe your controller or Wii is shot?

I remember when I first bought mine, the first thing I did was play it on a projector screen, my friends and I would rock Wii sports from at least 13 to 15 feet away.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D