By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

blah blah blah. banned for the excuses.

good luck in the finals! yaaaay.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

banned for being the creator of the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

banned for recycling old bans.

yawn.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Banned for being the demon.

banned for having 64 friends

Around the Network

wtf is wrong with u wesslewoggle?!? *cries*

banned for posting before me AGAIN.

You're sweet girly charm and emotions can hide your demon worshipping nature, you she devil.

Banned for sacrificing small children to the dark lord.

*blinks*

banned for assuming i am of ANY religion, never mind satanism.

Banned for thinking worshipping demons and sacrificing children have anything to do with Satanism.

banned for being creeppy