By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My XBox 360 vs PS3 comparison (mostly technical)

MikeB said:
Looking back at the original post the only points disputed seem to be CPU/GPU perfomance related, I think I have gone into great depth explaining why the RSX/Cell is more powerful for the long run than the Xenon/Xenos combination.

All that's left are some people who don't really understand these clarifications, I am sorry but they will have to wait a couple of years, as only seeing is believing when you're not an expert.

At least a lot of misinformation has been corrected in this thread, so if we see less techical FUD and misinformation here on VGChartz in the future I consider my mission to have been successful.

My last post for this thread, if you want to continue discussing something feel free to PM me.

Declare victory and retreat?  But on the other hand I would agree that this thread has pretty much run its course; the only people who still have a reason to post are myself and sieanr, and that's only to settle a dispute that's moved well off MikeB's topics.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Once again, sieanr, I ask you to provide
A. more debate (arguments, rebuttals, evidence);
B. capitulation; or
C. withdrawal from the debate (without yielding)
regarding our discussion. Please respond by Saturday 10/13.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!