By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions League for September 9th

Unfortunately, mrstickball didn't have the time to grant us a predictions league for this week so does anyone have any predictions that they want to put on record (and bragging rights) for this week?

Will Madden do decent still?  Does Tiger Woods have staying power?  How far will Blue Dragon, Lair, and Warhawk fall if at all?  Will the new PSP and DS games make a good showing? Will MP3 hold #1?  Does BioShock still have legs?  will Two Worlds fall out of Oblivion?  Will there be a shocker?

Around the Network

My Predictions:

Medal of Honor outsells Stranglehold which I thought wasn't gonna happen... 360 sees another rise in NA and other (UK, Spain, & Australia) sales. Blue Dragon and Warhawk fair good staying in the top 20, but Lair drops out of the top 20.

Japan continues to stagnate in seeming preparation for TGS. Rabbidly, insane Halo fans start calling their spouses Master Chief (Spouse smacks back) and their dogs Arbiter after going to the local custom motor bike shop asking if they could build them a Halo Chopper.

Warhawk and LAIR keep their legs yes thats right LAIR will keeps its legs for atleast one more week because of the hype that the game had and the reviews will take effect about the 3rd week of release, Warhawk will sell a good 100k more retail version and ???k of download version which we cant track so its pointless but oh well.
X360 sales drop in EU/PAL regions as Bioshock,Elite and price cut wear off.PS3 sales rise slightly due to HS being released in 2days(from now) and Wii sales stay about the same.
MedalOfHonour does surprising well as it is meant to be alot better than the others where apparently i cant see it but whatever.
MP3 stays No.1 because there isnt anything to kick it off No.1......yet.
Overall X360 sales decline,Wii sales stay on top and PS3 sales rise due to LAIR,Warhawk and Heavenly Sword being released on the 12thSeptember....today you lucky NA i have to wait 2 extra days.Grrr...

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)