By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series

(Please tell me if this was posted before - the almighty Google says it hasn't.)

http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/episodes/

Has anyone watched this? Even if you hated the originals, (and no I did not watch any of them), you will like the episodes. It's actually very funny and honestly gets better every episode.

For people that haven't seen it, it's a parody of a show about a Japanese card game adapted from an anime that didn't make sense anyway. It comes in 5-10 minute episodes with constant sarcasm, cynicism and humour (and video game references). The voices are incredible and the dialoguematches the video so well it's like "Did they really animate that in the original?". The guy who makes it does all of the voices, writing and animation. He lives in the UK.

Just watch the first episode and decide.

It's very fun to quote randomly too... in America!

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

I don't hate Yu-Gi-Oh! (obviously) but I'll check them out...

Thaat had to be one of the most random things i've seen since RedvsBlue...

I think the abridged series is great. I've watched in on youtube, until the episodes started being deleted due to copyright issues. I guess I'm a little of and there are some episodes I havent seen before so thanks for posting ;)

The series are great, but if you know the rules of the card game or watched the actual anime it's even funnier. He's making fun of 4kids too very well.  

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"