By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

Soriku said:
g-value said:
Darc Requiem said:
@G-value

Karol annoyed me at first but grew on by the time game ended.

@Euro PS3 owners

If the game doesn't to come to Europe, or doesn't come in a timely enough fashion. You can import from the US. Given sinking value of the dollar you man end up saving money. If you can find an importer and you have friend you just in US. Have them buy it for you and pay them via PayPal.

I don't think Patty is going to be annoying, i think Patty is going to be awesome. You should at least hope she ends up being a likable character cause if she not its going to ruin the game.

I think she'll be OK, like Chat in ToE. She'll probably be better than Chat though.

OK? She looks like she going to be a lot of fun to play with. That alone can make her at least a good character.

Around the Network

why is this RPG so good again? I don't know much about it....

Soriku said:
She could be fun...as the character herself she'll be OK I'm guessing. Her design sucks though lol.

Her design looks good. She looks very cute too.

The said:
why is this RPG so good again? I don't know much about it....

Read my sig.

^good puzzles or something else to do besides fighting? how about voice acting?

Around the Network
The said:
^good puzzles or something else to do besides fighting? how about voice acting?

It has good puzzles, alot of sidequest and the voice acting is great.

Soriku said:
@The

Tales VA is good, music, characters, and story too...

uh......you never played it though.

Soriku said:
I meant Tales in general, since that's what he was asking...

He was asking about ToV not the whole series.

^yeah, just Vesperia...but it's good Soriku brought that up... Do you need to play previous games of the Tales series to appreciate/understand fully ToV ??

g-value said:
FinalEvangelion said:
First day trade-in of my 360 version for me. Probably my favorite jRPG this generation.

What was your favorite aspects of ToV? I love everything about it.

yeah.  me too.  The character development and interaction is probably my favorite thing.  Also, it's nice to have a bold protagonist once in a while.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.