By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3 ?

Squilliam said:
RPG, Shooters -> The Xbox 360 has quite a selection.

You should check out: Gears of War 1 & 2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead for shooters and Fable 2, Mass Effect for WRPGs and Star Ocean, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey for JRPGs. Most multi-platform titles are  better on X360 than PS3. Achievements>Trophies.

The PS3 has -> Fat Princess, the rest got eaten.

I fully endorse this. X360 >PS3 and put the savings towards X360 games or pick up a Blu-Ray player for $200

Around the Network
sly777 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
Don't think i'm being fanboyish, but get a PS3 ;)

This is what i'm going to do when the price cut gonna be there. Thanks to everybody who has write on this thread. Your opinion has help me out to take a decision.

Thanks !

Then keep enjoing your Wii for the time being.  Regardless of the myths, the Wii has a wide selection of hardcore games.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

We'll meet online on PSN then!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

can wait for the price cut...

ok thanks for all your letters VGchartz. I see that there a huge fanbase of Ps3. I think i will go for the ps3. Did somebody know if there is a price cut coming in a couple of week ?

Around the Network
sly777 said:
ok thanks for all your letters VGchartz. I see that there a huge fanbase of Ps3. I think i will go for the ps3. Did somebody know if there is a price cut coming in a couple of week ?

I really doubt that there is going to be a price cut, but if you absolutely, positevely want to be sure, then wait for E3. If there's any time that Sony would announce a price cut this year it'll be then.

The 360 is the best for your needs

If money is not a problem I would just buy a ps3 lol

No monthly subscription to go online and you don't need to spend 100 dollars to go online with the ps3

It's not like there's a big difference between them anyway lol... Not even in price in the long run.

Ps: As you can see by my name, I'm no fanboy at all(ok, I'm a ninty fanboy)

matt247 said:

Why are you saying that with no argument ?

sly777 said:
matt247 said:

Why are you saying that with no argument ?

What are your reasons for picking a PS3 over a 360 or sticking with the Wii?