By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz: Corruption at its Finest

I don't know who is to blame, but there is a very visible bias on this website. This website consists of mainly PS3 fanboys, and the mods are all ban trigger happy. There is not a day that goes by that someone is not getting banned.

This community is corrupt, If you are not a PS3 fan you are considered a second class user. Arguments are nearly impossible if you are not defending the PS3 or the Wii, yes the Wii fans have more power in this community.

I want to keep pushing this point. If you try to argue with anyone they will try to report you, even if you are right, and the corrupt with power mods will ban you without even hearing your side of the story. All they see is that you made some little bitch mad and thats it for you.

Dead thread in the Microsoft Disscussion this morning, PS3 fans flamed it to hell. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The forums are extended guttersand the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their flames and unjust bans will foam up about their waists and all the PS3 fanboys and mods will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "fuck you."

Around the Network

I remember when everybody thought it was a wii infested site.

lol he should see the banned list.

most of them are ps3 fanboys.

there is no bias, you troll u get banned as easy as that.

VGChartz_Watchman said:

I don't know who is to blame, but there is a very visible bias on this website. This website consists of mainly PS3 fanboys, and the mods are all ban trigger happy. There is not a day that goes by that someone is not getting banned.

This community is corrupt, If you are not a PS3 fan you are considered a second class user. Arguments are nearly impossible if you are not defending the PS3 or the Wii, yes the Wii fans have more power in this community.

I want to keep pushing this point. If you try to argue with anyone they will try to report you, even if you are right, and the corrupt with power mods will ban you without even hearing your side of the story. All they see is that you made some little bitch mad and thats it for you.

Dead thread in the Microsoft Disscussion this morning, PS3 fans flamed it to hell. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The forums are extended guttersand the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their flames and unjust bans will foam up about their waists and all the PS3 fanboys and mods will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "fuck you."

Yeah.  Ok.  Lets see you''re an alt of...