By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Mention of PS Store Getting a Major Overhaul?

I was on PSblog and jeff said this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/04/01/this-april-fooling-anybody/

Jeff Rubenstein replied on April 1, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Nope, it’s not a joke. But I did see a near-finished build of the store today - and it is soooo nice. Can’t wait to show it off here on the Blog.

Soon.

Jeff Rubenstein replied on April 1, 2008 at 6:41 pm

"OK, we’re getting way off topic, but I’ll answer one more (and then I’m going home!).

This does not affect online gaming. You should be able to play Warhawk (with the new patch) tomorrow no problem. Etc.

There will be a firmware update available when the new store is ready to go, and then you’ll have it. In the meantime, you can still browse and purchase existing content."

So a new store is coming along with the 2.7 firmware.PS2 store is in Ps store now and PS2 BC is in FW 2.7.Believe .

but seriously ,I didn't see a single article mentioning that the interface of the store is  changing big time.

Around the Network

I hope they don't change it too much, I think it's quite good at the moment: elegant and arranged, without distracting fancy graphics or animations.
Though there is some room for improvements, like listings sorted on 'date-added', so it's easier to find what is new.
But those are more usability issues, presentation is good imo.

disregard this people.It's dated for one year ago (April 1st ,2008)

sorry

lock please