By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What has gotten into Square Enix?

PS2 was a load of crap, but it was cheap and easier to get a job back then. Whenever my PS2 would break I would have it replaced in the same week.

360 cost a lot of money. My 360 broke at the right time, and I was able to replace it, but it's a lot more money so it seems like its breaking down 80% the time. Frustration just makes you think it breaks more than it really does.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Jo21 said:
i think i prefer to wait they are ported or the 360 gets redesigned from scratch.

Fair enough, shame you'll miss so many great games due to your biased views.

While Jo21 is absolutely biased in his views, if I recall correctly he lives somewhere without official MS support, which means if his console breaks it's time to buy a new one.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Riot Of The Blood said:
PS2 was a load of crap, but it was cheap and easier to get a job back then. Whenever my PS2 would break I would have it replaced in the same week.

360 cost a lot of money. My 360 broke at the right time, and I was able to replace it, but it's a lot more money so it seems like its breaking down 80% the time. Frustration just makes you think it breaks more than it really does.

The PS2 cost more then the 360 at launch taking inflation into account.

http://curmudgeongamer.com/imgdisplay.php3?shotfile=console-prices-relative.png

And the same could be said for the early PS2s.

ps3 suxorz  3shitty has teh rrod both  consoles are inferiour to the divine glory that is the atari jaguar

ok now that i got your attention for 5 seconds

what exactly do you guys get out of this? its obvious that neither of you will admit hes wrong ..so why not give it a rest and allow this thread to become interesting for others again ,this always turns into a boring fanboy discussion between 2 people which drags down the whole thread maybe you should remind yourself that there are other ways to lead this "discourse" without boring the hell our of eveyone else

Bitmap Frogs said:
slowmo said:
Jo21 said:
i think i prefer to wait they are ported or the 360 gets redesigned from scratch.

Fair enough, shame you'll miss so many great games due to your biased views.

While Jo21 is absolutely biased in his views, if I recall correctly he lives somewhere without official MS support, which means if his console breaks it's time to buy a new one.

so it breaks it should be easy to fix by any service center without exchaing the motherboard, a piece like the lens like they did with my wii/ps3 :(

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Jo21 said:
^ my ps2 its a old 2003 model.
"fat"
actually never broken.

Yes and there are people with launch 360's who have never broken either.

Your point?

Fact is.  PS2 is the only videogame console whose hardware was so bad it lost a lawsuit.

And Nixon was never impeached.

I have moved and do not have the internet at home, yet.

johnathonmerritt said:
Kasz216 said:
Jo21 said:
^ my ps2 its a old 2003 model.
"fat"
actually never broken.

Yes and there are people with launch 360's who have never broken either.

Your point?

Fact is.  PS2 is the only videogame console whose hardware was so bad it lost a lawsuit.

And Nixon was never impeached.

To my knowledge they've never settled a lawsuit either.  So i don't get your arguement.

people, people final fantasy 13 is gonna be epic when it arrives in 2010, and with the dsi coming out final fantasy 5 and 6 are gonna most likely be out as well, and with the remake of 4 all i can say is fuck yeah bring on the remake. i've personally never played either one, and what they did with 4 with FMV's and voice overs, jesus 5 and 6 are gonna blow peoples mind. they are a 3rd party company and they are always gonna span across every system who gives a shit. They are gonna make bad games as well, the company is always fucking coming out with new games, and not all of them can be good. I dont have a problem one bit with what square is doing, keep em coming square.

lol at thsi thread

Light Yagami said:
lol at thsi thread

why?