By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Long Load times (Rainbow Six)

I can play games fine, no lag 90% of the time.  But it always chokes/stalls when I am in the game lobby and hit triangle to see the community page.  At first I thought it was shitty network programming and just took a full minute to pull up.  But last night I started asking other players and they say their community page comes up in like 3 milliseconds.  Its right off the main menu so it would make sense to be faster then what I have been experiencing. (literally a minute before it lands at your friends list, and another 30 seconds to look at your inbox/game invitations) Most seemed to recommend that I contact Sony for a fix.  Think that will get me anywhere?  Contact Ubisoft??  

please help 

Around the Network

sorry, i haven't had any issues and i played the hell outta RSV... do you have trouble with any other online play?

nah all other games are fine, hell rainbow six actually plays fine, its jsut the community page is damn near impossible for me to use because it takes so long to come up

got a tip on the playstation forums and deleting all my messages on PSN sped it up to like .2 seconds to come up. wow what a relief to have that working correctly again. guess i will be deleting all my messages nightly now lol

I really expected someone to take this opportunity to bash the PS3, guess they missed it. this fix literally saved this game for me, i couldnt communicate at all before the fix. so the bump could help someone else out who is having the same problem