By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (IV)

keeps posting after me.

is a stalker?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Someone needs to stalk you down and slay the demon.

is a rapist

You're wrong. I'm a demon slayer. Yes, sometimes there is penetration of certain holes, but it's all required to slay the demon.

IS STILL A FRICKIN RAPIST

Around the Network

better protect herself against the demon slayer ¬_¬ man this is getting wrong.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

is rite! Wesslewoggle you are FREEEEEEEEEEEEKY+UGLY

Ugly is a state of mind. Namely the state of your mind, you ugly demons.

IS STILL REALL UGLy

can we please change the title of this thread to "Say Something Positive About The Person Posting Above You"?