By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
YesWiiCan said:
Dude it's highly not likely for Madworld to sell 1 million in week 1. Even Killzone 2 didn't sell 1 million in week 1.

Yeah, despite all the raves about MW, most people really just overlooked this title.

Around the Network

er yeah I love Madword and hope it does well, but even as optimistic as I am about its sales, there's simply no way it'll do a million in its first week. Hell it'll be EXTREMELY lucky to reach that mark in its total sales. I would say 100k first week, and that's being optimistic.

Even though I'm one of the few that do believe that madworld will sell a million. I don't think theres any way it can do it in a week. Lifetime sales, I think it can pull it off. 1 week... no.

Wichdog69

No chance in its first week. Nintendo games just never sell like that. Most of us wait a few weeks at least before we get our games.

I think a great start would be 120,000. I'll say it's between 90-120,000 for my guess.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

DUDE! you lost bad... It did not even break the 100k line. Hopefully with PAL it will.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

Around the Network

942,447 off, on the bighter side Japan and Other Counties haven't been counted yet.  US sales were just average

lol. That's what you get. I just can't believe you were serious...did you REALLY believe this? It had to be a very dumb joke. At least it was amusing. :/

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

PorkChopTD said:

942,447 off, on the bighter side Japan and Other Counties haven't been counted yet.  US sales were just average

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ouch man, you just got pwned by the chartz!

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

This isn't over yet.. let's wait til PAL no.'s come in.

Pixel Art can be fun.