By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

^ no prob man

Around the Network

STABLEWARS UPDATE!

I'm up to #44!!

Maria is the only one stinking up my roster.I forgot to trade her off, so I'm pretty much screwed until next season. Everyone else is pulling their own weight. 172 points!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'm really counting on ECW for my scores LOL!

STABLEWARS UPDATE

Down to 77....Shelton Benjamin needs to start winning some matches, cause he has been losing a lot. And Maria just needs to start wrestling in general. If Jeff Hardy wins a title anytime so,I can climb backup the ranks.........

And I heard Raw this past Monday with the NBA-theme match was a Terrible show.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

TNA update!!

Raven and Shane Douglas are back on the roster and Victoria and Elijah Burke are in TNA now.

Around the Network

TNA was good this week - loved the main event. It was nice to see Victoria and the return of Raven. I'll probably order Slammiversary or whatever.

spdk1 said:
I've seen tons of indy guys that get hyped up that can't cut a promo worth a crap, but one big-time guy stands out....RVD is incredibly painful to watch on promos

You know, he was never great at it... but I thought RVD wasn't that bad mic-wise in ECW.

I mean, he's just kind of a cocky-but-chill, stoner kinda guy... and they let him be that in ECW, so it all sounded natural.  I've met RVD a couple of times briefly irl and he was very cool both times, shook hands, was willing to stand around & chat, just all-around a nice guy.

Ken Kennedy just got released from the WWE- too injury prone.

WOW!

I did not see that coming at all, hopefully he gets his health together and goes to TNA....he's pretty young and talented for something like that to happen.

more about Kennedy and the political BS that got him fired:

I've seen a youtube video of Ken Kennedy showing that he did not injure himself. Apparently he got fired because Orton whined about a botch he did, keep in mind Orton has botched many times and legit injured folks, as well as tearing up a hotel room and yelling at kids (not in character, like really yelling at kids, and breaking people's camera phones), but kennedy gets fired. I can't wait to see what happens when he innevitably ends up on TNA in a few moths, to hear his promo.

here's the vid