By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

The Legacy will address Batista on Raw tonight.

Who wants to guess there will be an eventual beatdown?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I wonder why Kane is not a main eventer?

ctk495 said:

Probably because of his ability to have an engaging storyline or his mic skills. I don't know; he had the title for a day and never got it again.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
ctk495 said:

Probably because of his ability to have an engaging storyline or his mic skills. I don't know; he had the title for a day and never got it again.

But now that he is on SmackDown maybe we can see the brothers of destruction back.

^^

it's already happened twice though. plus the undertaker is sidelined for a couple months.

Around the Network

^is it from that botched suicide dive at mania? that was terrible looking and pretty scary in all honesty, my buddies and I were all cringing because we have seen stuff like Sabu break his neck and Sid Break his leg, and that looked on par.

^^

I don't think it was the drive specifically, but I'm sure it didn't help. He did a couple matches since mania. I think he just had surgery that had needed to be done and he's older so these things take time.

STABLEWARS UPDATE

121 points! Santino has one four times and is a great cleaner-upper. Removing Maria from my roster during the trade window will help me out a lot. She is getting no ring time.

I'm at 92 points but in the top 45% which isn't too bad. I've been living off rhodes, ortan and morrison. My DH Smith pick should finally bear fruit. If it wasn't for gail kim and benjamin going crazy cold....

I'm just over 100, but my two trades should help me out, I'm so glad D.H. smith has gooten some air time, and I am taking a chance with Zack Ryder because of his new gimmick...we'll see what happens.