By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

HBK actually took a planned absence after Mania'. Him and Undertaker are shot physically.

As for Batista's veins, they are unusually.....thick. Check near his biceps and armpits, its scary.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Another thing I've been forgetting to mention.

I was flipping the channels last week and came across a rerun of the previous weeks raw on one of the spanish speaking networks.

I watched about 5 minutes of it and man, was it awesome. It was the post jericho vs cena segment where edge came in and beat on cena followed by a brief promo. The announcers were going nuts. Great stuff.

Damn the ECW main event was bad. Dreamer and Henry, damn it. Those two should not be aloud to be in the same match ever.

Why won´t the WWE switch The Undertaker of brands?I mean he has been in Smackdown forever.

^^

It has something to do with the work load. It allows him to work a more limited schedule.

Around the Network

shane vs blackman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8KYm1xcj1M&feature=related

great match. Even though he basically fell into a big cushion, still an awesome/ballsy fall from shane. Back in the day when he wasn't being put over by main eventers. Or maybe blackman is just better then all three members of legacy, who knows.

It is about time the WWE started putting younger stars into the forefront.

I was getting real tired of the same old same, but things are looking up nicely now.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

I was getting real tired of the same old same, but things are looking up nicely now.

They should put the Miz as a main eventer.

ctk495 said:
SaviorX said:

I think he has a feud with John Cena right now, and supposedly Miz has great mic skills. I haven't seen Raw in a while, so I wouldn't know for sure.

SaviorX said:
ctk495 said:
SaviorX said:

I think he has a feud with John Cena right now, and supposedly Miz has great mic skills. I haven't seen Raw in a while, so I wouldn't know for sure.

The Miz is one of my favorites.He is to be fun to watch on the RW/RR challenges.