By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

The've gotten better at selling once they stopped pandering to the ROH crowd so much. I've been to a few ROH shows, and you don't care about the match because 99% of them are just spot/spot/spot/spot/spot/spot/spot/spot/spot/spot end with no breathing room. I think TNA management has realized that they will never make the internet fans happy, so they've gone into new territory, and their booking speaks for it lately.

the end of the Daniels match was great, because it makes Angle look like an ass, builds the whole "is Jarrett going to turn" thing, and made Daniels look good, plus making his return matter.

Around the Network

^^

It all makes me think swerve. Perhaps Styles to join MEM?

I hope not, I'd say have him turn heel after he wins the world title, but Russo loves his swerves so its really anyone's guess :P

Lockdown predictions

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Sting ( c ) vs. Mick Foley

Sting will win and retain the title, but I think foley will surprise a lot, after that awesome promo on Thursday, I think he'll bring in some interference.

* Danny Bonaduce vs. Eric Young

Dark Match of the night, I'd say young

* Philadelphia Street Fight for the TNA World Tag Team and IWGP World Tag Team Championships: Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) (TNA Champions) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) (IWGP Champions)

Team 3-d with help of a bunch of ECW run-ins

* Lethal Lockdown: Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Booker T, and Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and Christopher Daniels)

Faces will hopefully win, Joe will carry someone off (starting a feud), and Jarrett will double fake a heel turn

* Xscape match for the TNA X Division Championship: Suicide ( c ) vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Kiyoshi

Suicide retains, hopefully Kiyoshi does some cool stuff, I like that guy

* Doomsday Chamber of Blood match: Abyss vs. Matt Morgan

Morgan will win because of interference form Stevie Richards, there will be a new "flock" type stable with him abyss and Daffney

* 3-Way Dance for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship: Awesome Kong ( c ) vs. Angelina Love vs. Taylor Wilde

Angelina Love wins

* Queen of the Cage match: ODB vs. Daffney vs. Madison Rayne vs. Sojournor Bolt

ODB wins

* IWGP Junior Tag Team Championship: The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley) ( c ) vs. The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) vs. No Limit (Naito and Yujiro)

this is a wildcard because Naito got injured at a house show, supposing he wrestles, I bet MCMG retains, as I can't see the IWGP belts moving on US soil.

I have something for you guys to check out if you are interested:

www.stablewars.com

We could all register there(WWE Stablewars), make our picks,and see how our choices perform throughout the weeks. We can post our personal results here on VGC.

We'll have our own "stable wars" here!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I signed up.....my name on there is spdk1 #334

we should post up our numbers so we can make a chart

Spdk1

Randy Orton
DH Smith
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Ricky Ortiz
Vicki Guerrero
The Brian Kendrick

Total: 5.95

here is my page, even though it is numbered differently...thats weird

http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_stable.php?rank=341

My stable is called Squad of Skill, and my username is SaviorX over there as well

I got:
Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy
Maria
Shelton Benjamin
Vickie Guerrero
Santino Marella
John Morrison

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Ok, my stable is 'the vegas seven'

It's

ortan
cody rhodes
shelton benjamin
morrison
dh smith
gail kim
rosa mendes

spdk1 said:

Lockdown predictions

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Sting ( c ) vs. Mick Foley

Sting will win and retain the title, but I think foley will surprise a lot, after that awesome promo on Thursday, I think he'll bring in some interference.

* Danny Bonaduce vs. Eric Young

Dark Match of the night, I'd say young

* Philadelphia Street Fight for the TNA World Tag Team and IWGP World Tag Team Championships: Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) (TNA Champions) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) (IWGP Champions)

Team 3-d with help of a bunch of ECW run-ins

* Lethal Lockdown: Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Booker T, and Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and Christopher Daniels)

Faces will hopefully win, Joe will carry someone off (starting a feud), and Jarrett will double fake a heel turn

* Xscape match for the TNA X Division Championship: Suicide ( c ) vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Kiyoshi

Suicide retains, hopefully Kiyoshi does some cool stuff, I like that guy

* Doomsday Chamber of Blood match: Abyss vs. Matt Morgan

Morgan will win because of interference form Stevie Richards, there will be a new "flock" type stable with him abyss and Daffney

* 3-Way Dance for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship: Awesome Kong ( c ) vs. Angelina Love vs. Taylor Wilde

Angelina Love wins

* Queen of the Cage match: ODB vs. Daffney vs. Madison Rayne vs. Sojournor Bolt

ODB wins

* IWGP Junior Tag Team Championship: The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley) ( c ) vs. The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) vs. No Limit (Naito and Yujiro)

this is a wildcard because Naito got injured at a house show, supposing he wrestles, I bet MCMG retains, as I can't see the IWGP belts moving on US soil.

Look at you, going 8 for 9 with those picks. Nice job. I didn't have a chance to see the ppv (me=broke), anyone have any feedback on the event?

It was a pretty solid event. Some buddies came over and we ordered it, as we always get lockdown.

Angelina Love looked like she got a concussion, because they ended that match early, but Kong did a top rope flipping senton, so that was cool.

I was really suroprised that 3-d won clean, but it was a good match

I was flabbergasted that Cactus jack won the title, that was out of left field, also it appears that Taz is going to debut, as someone was talking to joe off camera, and it wasn't lashley

In lethal Lockdown Jarrett did the double fake I assumed he would, and daniels looked cool , I think Steiner got injured when AJ jumped into the cage and crashed on everyone....Bobby Lashley showed up, that was completely unexpected.

if you have a way of dl-ing it or something its worth it