By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

I was just watching some old WWF videos. Man, The Rock had great mic skills. The Rock's interviews were hilarious.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I would love to see another tag team TLC match. Its just that the tag team division needs to step up.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Currently watching the Tag Team Match TLC at Wrestlemania 17. Good memories.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Yeah, the first 2 tlc matches are really good. It's a shame the tag divison isn't what it used to be when they had the new age outlaws, edge and christian, the dudleys, and the hardys.

some TNA news:

http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1238808434&archive=&start_from=&ucat=7&

TNa just set another ratings record - This week’s episode of iMPACT on Spike did a 1.3 cable rating, with 1.97 million viewers, the largest audience in history to witness a TNA show. This is nearly 100,000 more viewers than the previous high.

since Foley has showed up in TNA the company went from getting constant 1.0 ratings and 1-1.5 million viewers to 1.4's and an additional 500,000 viewers since january!

discuss/

Around the Network

WWE Hall of Fame 2009 is tonight! I am so glad to see a wrestler I grew watching get inducted into the Hall of Fame. I hope the Rock and HBk gets inducted next year.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

^ I hope the Funks are there to accept the award. Terry Funk will always be one of my faves in the wrestling business. I even got his autograph a few years ago.

@spdk1, thats pretty cool. All i want to see is Austin get inducted.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I am so pumped up for Wrestlemania. I can't wait!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Since we've been posting classic matches in here:

this is one of my faves in 4 parts