By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 owners: Aren't you bothered at all by this?

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693646/Killzone-2-Multiplayer---Great-Game-Hurt-By-Controls.html

I have never played KZ2 or even really looked at it too much, but this kind of lag would be a deal breaker for me.  If this is really how the controls are in this game, it in NO WAY deserved the ratings it got.

Around the Network

I didn't click it but I can bet what the video is based on the word "lag". I bet it's the 'famous' (by now it is) video of that one guy that slows down the camera to show the lag. Dood, honestly, if he had never showed it, I (and im pretty sure most that have played it) would not have noticed. It's funny, I'm not bothered by the lag at all (again like I said, never noticed) but I am annoyed by all these ppl making it seem like it's a big deal when it really isn't. Most are trolls grasping at straws to make KZ2 look bad, it is not a "deal breaker."

Have yet to play online, wont till single player is finished.

imo

Some people need to get a life get a girl, seriously what the hell type of sad pathetic nerd has time to make that vid ?

Not bothered in the least. Don't even notice.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

twingo said:
Have yet to play online, wont till single player is finished.

imo

Some people need to get a life get a girl, seriously what the hell type of sad pathetic nerd has time to make that vid ?

Someone who actually thinks that for the money they pay for a game, it should respond when they do something on the controller.

The link I posted is on G4 and actually just uses the video as a reference.  There are a lot of people complaining about the controls in KZ2--at least enough that GG addresses it in their latest patch news.  Try reading the article--doesn't necessarily mean you have to watch the video.

Around the Network

Already a thread on KZ2 control lag, please take it there.

What is it?Lag?

Not at all.I remember Cod 4 getting lagged when you have over 5 smokes on your view,but heck single player was so fierce in the end and I didin't notice any lag.

Take my love, take my land..

Huh.

That's.... actually a pretty big problem for a twitch-based shooter.