By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - explicity game content: whats in and out.

Hey guys. We now see gaming becoming a very legitamate source of mainstream media entertainment. And with that, boundaries must be pushed. But just how far should videogames go? Should we allow games that show very graphic nudity/ sex scenes in m rated games (amercan ratings). How about things like racism? and I mean proper racism like kk type. or drug abuse and other such stuff. We see movies useing these things all the time. And there is some very violent music out there as well. So what do you guys think should be incorporated more in games. and what should be kept out. I think that drug use should be shown more in the m rated games. that fallout3 nonsence was rediculous imo. Also the nudity could be pretty cool. But maybe try and keep the racism out a bit. But not completely free of it.

Around the Network

There is a reason there is an AO title, and I beleive companies should allow AO titles on there systems. I do however believe that many M games are already pushing into that category so an AO would be ridiculous.

Edit: I do also beleive the world isn't quite ready as gamers are. We would have lawers coming down on games like an executioners axe.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

there should be AO games imo. be pretty sweet