By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Midnight Gamestop pre-launch for Killzone 2 confirmed where I am.

I am in NY state in the Hudson Valley area.  Where I am is confirmed they will be doing a midnight pre-launch thing for Killzone 2 at a Gamestop in the area.  So, over 100 preorders has been confirmed.

Around the Network

I live in Florida(near Tampa) and my gamestop has a Midnight launch for KZ2 also.

I'm in south jersey right outside of Philly and my gamestop is not having a midnight release although when i called to ask the guy didnt sound so confident he was like "uhhhhh, ummmm, no" but the know sounded like he was confused. so who knows

flushing, queens is having one... thats where ill be ;)

Our GS is doing midnight launch (Long Beach, CA). I'm surprised.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

All the stores in Redmond, WA are having one. Yep. MS and NoA HQ town. Not joking.

MS should put a stop to it.

The Duncan,SC location is having a midnight launch also. Killzone 2 is gonna be crazy and my bday is this weekend!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Roseville CA on Pleasant Grove is having one

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

My local Ebgames, Canada.
Confirmed midnight launch.

In my country we don't have a midnight launch, but i'm currently in LA, i'm thinking to go to the Long Beach one, and 5 of my cousins (from a total of 8 that are spread across many states) confirmed that their nearest GS are having midnight launch, the other 3 don't know yet...