By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP : (MotorStorm Artic Edge) First Trailer / Screens

Damn... looks nice...

First Trailer And Screens For MotorStorm: Arctic Edge

Any thoughts that Sony might not be taking the PlayStation Portable seriously enough should go crashing down the snowy mountainside with the release of the first trailer and screens for MotorStorm: Arctic Edge.

Arctic Edge, which is actually in development for both the PSP and the PlayStation 2, takes the intense racing action of the two PlayStation 3 titles to snowy Alaska. Collapsing ice bridges and avalanches could prove to be as much of a hindrance to the player as the other racers as they battle for position in three different altitudes.

The game introduces several new features to the series, including two new vehicles - the Snow Cat and the Snow Machine - as well as the ability to customize your vehicle with different parts, allowing you to create your own unique ride.

Best of all, MotorStorm: Arctic Edge for the PSP features both Ad Hoc and Infrastructure multiplayer, meaning human opponents are only a wi-fi connection away at all times.

Arctic Edge is being crafted by Pursuit Force developers Bigbig Studios, with a release target of fall 2009. I'm looking forward to getting a great deal more use out of my PSP once it hits.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Well this is not in-game so ... I don't know if I'll buy this one. I have motorstorm 1 and 2 and I have to say I'm quite bored of the serie. And there are too many games coming on PSP (I didn't know I'd ever say that lol) so I'll keep my money for those games.

Looks nice.

Sounds good. Hopefully it turns out well, it'll have to with the PSPs strengthening lineup.

Man, PSP lineup looks so good this year. I'll wait for gameplay before I judge this game though. Hopefully it's awesome.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

lol i was shoked for a second...before realising ints not in game :P

Still deffinantly getting though

Yeah, I read about this earlier. I'm hoping it turns out to be great, because as of now, I only have WipEout games for racing on my PSP. (That may change before this is released, however)

I think it looks good!!